Paul et Suzanne - Série 4 - Le lecteur en développement - Set of 30 ebooks
Paul et Suzanne - Series 4 - Le lecteur en développement consists of 30 ebooks that take readers further into the world of those funny and friendly twins, Paul and Suzanne. The books are an invaluable tool for children’s language and reading development.
The main features of these texts are:
- More elaborate episodes and events
- Longer descriptions and dialogue
- Links to familiar stories
- Literary language in a few instances
- Out-of-the-ordinary vocabulary that poses a bit of a challenge
- Texts that are supported very little by the illustrations
The texts are adapted to a young child’s attention span and appeal to children’s emotions, natural curiosity and creativity. Empathy and cooperation are also key themes. The attractive illustrations only moderately support story content.
As well, to facilitate language acquisition and support reading development, a dynamic audio narration follows the text, word for word, on each page. Audio track activation is optional, according to child/parent/educator preference.
30 titles (books) Grade 3