Paul et Suzanne - Série 3 - Le lecteur débutant - Set of 30 ebooks
Paul et Suzanne Série 3 - Le lecteur débutant consists of 30 books divided into three levels of difficulty that take readers further into the world of those funny and friendly twins, Paul and Suzanne. The books are an invaluable tool for children’s language and reading development.
The main features of these texts are:
- The cumulative repetition of sentence patterns
- A mixture of oral and written language patterns
- Imaginary events in the context of familiar experiences
- A specialized vocabulary for some subjects
- Illustrations providing a moderate level of support to reading comprehension
The texts are short, adapted to a young child’s attention span and appeal to children’s emotions, natural curiosity and creativity. Empathy and cooperation are also key themes. The simple and attractive illustrations moderately support story content.
As well, to facilitate language acquisition and support reading development, a dynamic audio narration follows the text, word for word, on each page. Audio track activation is optional, according to child/parent/educator preference.
30 titles (ebooks) Grade 2